To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Petersburg, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP Head of Internal Sales
ExecuNet • St. Petersburg, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Company, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
This position leads US Retail internal sales. Establishes strategic direction for internal sales by monitoring industry trends and developments and determines differentiating capabilities that set Company apart.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a VP- Head of Internal Sales
- Develop and implement USAS internal retail channel financial plan/budget.
- Works with senior leadership to ensure business goals are met.
- Accountable for ensuring financial targets are met.
- Ensure Internal Sales resources focus on top US Sales priorities.
- Contributes to discussions on developing and implementing pricing, balancing profitability, and competitiveness.
- Determine appropriate staffing levels needed to provide expected service levels.
- Builds and develops a high performing team to expand the internal retail business in USAS.
- Develop talent through effective performance management, coaching, and leadership development to ensure succession planning occurs at all levels.
- Leverage talent programs and tools to effectively build the sales organization to meet changing client needs.
- Work with managers to ensure the staff is focused on achieving sales goals.
Strategy Development and Execution
- Develops and executes sales strategies in partnership with the broader sales organization.
- Directs the development of marketing themes and business development for the internal retail channel.
- Drives the business strategy down through the sales organization, linking US Sales and corporate strategy to individual efforts.
- Ensure that the goals are in line with US Sales Internal business partners.
- Communicates effectively to ensure that sales teams are aligned in vision and execution to achieve sales targets. Establishes Internal Sales services metrics and financial targets, ensuring fiscal responsibility. Ensure Internal Sales services meets all defined performance targets.
- Anticipate and provide solutions to business, technical, and operations problems, and drive best practices.
Sales and Relationship Management
- Influences Senior Management to champion new ideas, build a business case, and get buy in on decisions.
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with internal business partners to provide awareness of how operational and policy changes impact US Sales and financial advisors.
- Ensures that recommended policies and procedures consider their impact on “the ease of doing business with Company Investments” for financial advisors.
- Develop and maintain external client relationships with key clients, gatekeepers, and prospects to understand their needs, their business models, and their desired outcomes for their partnership with Company in anticipation of generating sales. Resolve client concerns.
- Positions the brand with gatekeepers and other regulatory agencies to ensure maximum awareness and adherence to the brand.
- Maintains an active role in the industry by representing US Sales in industry groups. Gains competitive knowledge to position the firm to develop solutions and products that will meet client’s needs.
Business Development and Sales Promotion
- Leads development and presentation of significant sales and marketing plans for the internal retail channel; gains buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Designs and implements innovative internal sales processes to capitalize on new product ideas to create new market/business opportunities.
- Encourages staff to look for innovative ways to offer new and improved sales services.
- Identifies and implements changes to make the internal sales channel a strategic competitive advantage for the firm.
- Contributes to retail marketing plans and performance metrics and ensures execution of the internal components of any plan.
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 10+ years relevant industry experience- Internal Sales, External Sales, Digital Distribution
- Management experience preferred
- Series 7 and 24 required
- CIMA preferred or able to obtain