To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brattleboro, VT 05301
- Sarah McCloud
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard - Part Time
Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center • Brattleboro, VT
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a Part Time Security Guard for our Habit OPCO - Brattleboro Comprehensive Treatment Center. Hours are up to 22.5 hours per week including both weekday and weekend hours, 5:30AM/5:45 AM - up to 10:30 AM per shift.
Habit OPCO - Brattleboro CTC, a member of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, is a part of the leader in medication assisted treatment for individuals struggling with an opioid addiction. With full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications, we are prepared to treat the entire problem, not just a piece of it.
Position Characteristics of Security Guard:
The Security Guard is responsible for monitoring all persons and/or vehicles entering or leaving clinic property; provides support to all staff as needed to ensure a safe environment is maintained; responsible for safety and security communication to supervisor, and staff to maintain safe environment.
Responsibilities of Security Guard:
- Assists, direct and monitors all persons entering and leaving the clinic property;
- Keeps accurate log books, as required; directs emergency personnel arriving on facility property and maintains flow of traffic during emergencies, such as fire drills;
- Communicates regarding incoming admissions, visits and deliveries to appropriate staff;
- Monitors parking area to ensure that no loitering or misconduct takes place, monitor lobby area, and do frequent sweeps of the entire building, interact with staff and patients in a professional manner at all times, report any suspicious behavior to the Clinic Director and/or supervisors; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of Security Guard:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years' experience in the security, corrections, or military
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance.