The Account Executive serves as the customer service representative for all hospice agency referral sources, including sales calls, hospice education and information, and community in-services regarding hospice. Alabama Hospice Care of Oxford,
a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Education RequirementsEducation DesiredLicense Requirements
- Helps build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a marketing expense budget.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
- Participates in collaborative strategic planning and problem solving as it relates to marketing growth strategies and community education
- Responsible for achievement of admission goals/expectations as established at hire or at review of annual agency budget goals.
- Completes specific assignments timely as requested by supervisor.
- Attends staff meetings to give an update regarding accounts, customer needs, and progress towards agency growth strategies.
- Coordinate in-services with community and medical-based groups to educate them on hospice services on an as needed basis
- Responsible for checking e-mail daily and responding to phone messages within 24 business hours.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, CRM compliance, expense reports, payroll time sheets, medical director time sheets, strategic territory planner, PTO requests, paperwork (POC) delivery or pick-up when needed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Automobile LIABILITY insurance coverage must be current.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with a variety of individuals.
- Ability to be creative and generate ideas as they relate to marketing and community education.
- Effective and persuasive communication skills with a positive and outgoing attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Must have independent means of transportation, possess a valid driver's License and able to drive.
- Some understanding of home health/hospice coverage issues.
- Ability to maximize cost effectiveness in the use of resources.
Operate Cash Register