To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warwick, RI
- Phone: 317 210 8516
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BCforward • Warwick, RI
Posted 2 months ago
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Enrolment specialist in Warwick, RI 02886
Title: Enrollment specialist
Expected contract duration: 5 months
Location: Warwick, RI 02886
Processes less complex or small standard claims to ensure accurate and timely completion.
Essential Job Functions
• Enters insurance claims received electronically or in written form.
• Answers incoming customer calls regarding claim processing. Documents claim and associated history.
• Evaluates available information to validate straightforward basic claims. Verifies policyholder information, policy effective dates, premium status and verification of claim eligibility.
• Sends claim form to claimant for updating, correction or completion.
• Identifies need for additional information; contacts appropriate source to obtain needed information. Verifies beneficiary or claimant information if claim is warranted. Identifies payment amount and obtains required management approvals for payment.
• Processes payment.
• Advises claimant of status and resolution of claim. Escalates claimant concerns as appropriate.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Zero or more years of claims experience
• Experience working with insurance and/or medical terminology
• Experience working with appropriate claims processing procedures and documentation
• Basic analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
• Communication skills to communicate with customers
Contact Name: Kevin Parker
How to Apply: Send your resume to
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 84397 when responding to this ad.