Kelly Services is seeking Benefits Customer Service Representatives for a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company in Tempe, AZ.
Job Title: Benefit Customer Service Representative
Location: Tempe, AZ
Length: 4 months - 10/22/2019 to 02/21/2020 (possibility of extension / conversion to perm)
Pay Rate: $15.00/HR or $15.50/HR if fully bilingual in Spanish
Paid Training will be provided!! APPLY TODAY!!
Position Overview: Provide customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers’ questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
• Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments)
• Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
• Proficiently translate health and welfare and pension terms, complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
• Read and understand client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc. Collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and also anticipate the future needs of the member
• Maintain diplomacy and tact while dealing with upset or escalated callers
• Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
• Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
• Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
• Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of customer service in a changeable work environment
• Participate in team meetings and training
• Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers, internal contacts and team members
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly assess current state issues and formulate a response/resolution using analytical and problem solving skills
• High level attention to detail
• Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications
• Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting, at least 2-3 years is preferred
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Ability to type 30-40 WPM
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule (30 – 40 hours/week with some overtime requested; variety of schedule start and end times)
• Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work
• Fluent in Spanish a plus
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at URL blocked - click to apply (with your most up to date resume in word format, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network!
For quick inquiries, feel free to URL blocked - click to apply! (8am – 5pm CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail