DoD Secret - Cyber A&A Engineer - Script/Shell Developer 3
Opportunity for contract-to-hire based on worker performance, worker attendance and dependability and client business needs
Reporting to onsite location in North Charleston, SC required.
You will leverage your expertise in Bash or Powershell scripting to automate DoD required security checks and process the results into XML. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of practical experience, and fluent in, most if not all of the following scripting languages: Powershell, Python, SQL, Perl, Bash, PHP, .NET, XML. Develop case statements, loops, arrays, etc using Bash, Perl, Powershell and other languages for automation of required system configurations. Work through standard configuration requirements documents to identify areas that scripting and automation will reduce manual review of system configurations.
Experience: BS degree and six (6) years of experience with Information Technology/Information Assurance. In lieu of formal education, at least 12 years of related experience.
• Secret clearance.
• Must possess a CompTIA Security+ or CISSP to start work
• OS Certification/Approved Training completed within 180 days of hire
• Experience with RMF in DHA a plus
• Excellent customer service and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 3+ years working in a Linux environment
• 2+ years of scripting experience in Bash or similar language (Powershell, Perl, etc)
• 2+ years of t-sql experience
Familiarity with Guidance:
• Risk Management Framework
• NIST 800 series policies & Guidance
• NIST Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
• Department of Defense Instructions (DoDI)
• Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Familiarity with Toolsets/Technologies:
• Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
Knowledge in at least one in the following OS/Technologies
• Medical Device configurations
• Network Devices
• Databases – MS SQL , Oracle
• VMWare – Virtualization
• Web Services
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities
Perl (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Bash (Scripting Language)