Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The position works closely with IT teams and resources to receive, analyze, validate, and document in support of the clinical integration of electronic medical record data into the preferred systems and platforms. This position will conduct analysis, perform configuration tasks, provide recommendations, and work closely with our vendor partners to ensure quality data mapping into our core products and platforms. The position will work on multiple projects simultaneously and diverse, acquired electronic health records systems in order to accomplish accurate and timely data integration into our WellMed/Optum core products and systems. This position will effectively communicate within our IT technical teams, vendors and business stakeholders.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Conducts analysis on acquired electronic health record data
- Understands data structures and common methods to transform data for further analysis
- Assists with test planning and vendor engagement agreement
- Applies quality assurance principles to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Understands and performs data integrations and their impact on standard PM/EMR systems
- Performs configuration tasks within staged environment
- Resolves issues identified during the quality assurance process
- Performs problem analysis on common issues and recommends improvements
- Collaborates throughout the process to support internal, vended and business stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (4 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree)
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis
- Practice management and electronic medical records systems experience
- Functional experience performing technical analysis or quality assurance
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical resources
- 10-20% Travel as needed
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- 2+ years of experience with eClinicalWorks
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis (healthcare data)
- Functional understanding of Data Management, SQL Server (Version 2012 or higher), Visual Studio (Version 2012 or higher).
- Understanding of Data Virtualization, Active Directory
- Functional understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $71,400 to $127,400. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Data Analyst 2, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote