To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Fredericksburg, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldRecruiter III
The Recruiter III will assist in the efforts for a large program in the Counter Threat Solutions area of PAE’s National Security Solutions (NSS) Business Unit. In addition to recruiting tasks, the Recruiter III will partner closely with program leadership and other functional partners to understand program and staffing requirements, develop sound recruiting strategies for meeting those requirements, and determining more effective methods of recruiting for the program to support current and future needs.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can approach a problem with fresh perspective, and who can partner effectively with the program management office to achieve mutual goals.
This individual should demonstrate effective communication skills and demonstrate a penchant for creative problem solving.
This person should demonstrate a high level of customer service skills and a desire to learn about the program and work collaboratively to meet mission requirements.
To be successful in this role, individuals must be expert hunters, able to thrive in volume, quickly become knowledgeable in our business space, confident, and capable of developing a productive working relationship with the program management office.
This individual must strike a balance between high volume recruiting and providing a world class candidate experience.
- Collaborate with program management office to determine more effective methods of sourcing and screening candidates
- Utilize best practices from across the organization to enhance recruiting productivity and candidate experience
- Evaluate current job descriptions for accuracy and evaluate screening process to determine overall effectiveness and ensure all candidates are qualified
- Recommend and implement technological solutions into process as needed
- Manage workload and performance of recruiters in this program area
- Source talent by utilizing Workday, job fairs, job boards, postings, and referrals
- Consult with candidates on the hiring process and prepare them, so they can quickly complete an eQip for a government security investigation and other pre-employment documents
- Track recruiting performance against objectives and ensures that efforts are meeting operational needs
- Determine appropriate recruiting strategies to maximize quality candidate throughput (job fairs, open houses, community outreach, etc.)
- Attend and participate in any relevant recruiting events, job fairs, and career
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related field. An advanced degree will be considered in exchange for experience.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of business acumen understands program operations and finance and how this role contributes to those functions
- Confident and capable of collaborating effectively with program team
- Solutions oriented and creative, out of the box thinker, identifies ways of working intelligentl
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.