To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Deployment/ Training Specialist
ECS Federal, LLC • Arlington, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking a Deployment / Training Specialist to work in our Arlington, VA office.
- Assist the government with planning and deployment of major ACAT-1 program so that it is made accessible to the users in the operational environment.
- Analyze the geographical and demographical challenges associated with the training and deployment and provide recommendations as to the most efficient means to deploy. This includes assisting in the oversight of all deployment activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of deployment management plans and checklists; and shall assist in the planning and coordination of Deployment Rock Drills as necessary.
- Assist in the development and implementation of deployment readiness plans and readiness checklists that prepare the Commands for using the program. The deployment readiness checklists shall list deployment readiness key activities, provide target dates, milestones, and list responsible organizations. The checklists shall be used to identify and report implementation progress, report issues, risks and risk mitigation.
- Conduct Command In-Briefs and New Material Introduction Brief (NMIB) for the gaining command beginning 18 months prior to fielding. The NMIB will outline the system characteristics (particularly new or unique), schedule, responsibilities, and administrative instructions allowing the gaining, supporting, and fielding commands to make detailed plans for the fielding process to include such items as manpower required, location, and accountability.
- Provide assistance in the planning, preparation, and implementation of sustainment support activities. Assist the Government with the development of Sustainment Support documentation to include the Lifecycle Sustainment Plan.
- Provide assistance during the execution of sustainment activities.
- assist the government with planning, coordinating, and scheduling of training. Analyze the geographical and demographical challenges associated with the training and deployment of the system and provide recommendations as to the most efficient means to train. Assist in the oversight of all training activities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from each Army Component to coordinate and schedule training delivery to all Active and Reserve Division, Corp, Major Commands (MACOMs), Combatant Commands (COCOMs.), and, all Army National Guard locations across the 54 States and Territories. conduct a site surveys for each training site and address suitability of the environment for delivery of the planned training and present Command level briefs at each location. collaborates with the SI to ensure Government expectations are understood, reviews final products, and provides feedback to improve contractor products.
- Assist the Government in the certification of instructors, monitor training delivery, review student test scores, and produce training metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or business administration or relevant technical field. Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Travel 40%
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.