To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Chicago School Bus Driver 422
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NOW HIRING DRIVERS
*** $500 BONUS for Drivers with a VALID SCHOOL BUS PERMIT ***
Multiple part-time positions available with PAID TRAINING!!
MV Transportation is seeking Drivers who are interested in launching a driving career as a School Bus Driver to the Chicago school students for the 2018/2019 school year. Drivers will operate vehicles safely at all times, provide friendly customer service, and transport students to and from school in accordance with state traffic and safety regulations.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm
Location: 4400 W. 45
thSt. Chicago, IL 60632
Please ask for John
Questions?? Please call 312-882-1822
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS!!
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a Illinois commercial driver's license (CDL) with "P" (passenger) endorsement
- Illinois Child Abuse History Clearance Report
- Able to pass a DOT physical -- School Bus Operators certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work with students of all ages with disabilities
- Excellent attendance record in previous work experience and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Able to work well under pressure and provide excellent customer service
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.