Join Home Instead, the world leader in the senior home health industry, with over 80,000 caregivers as part of our global network. Home Instead provides a variety of personal care services that allow seniors (and others) to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Earn up to $26,000 to $42,000 annually (with overtime if full time) and pick your work schedule! Benefits include bonus programs, direct care health plan, paid time off. We are not a registry; we pay all payroll taxes.
- COVID vaccine required (unless you meet a federal/state exemption)
- Background checks including criminal, drug and motor vehicle
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Currently have (or willing to obtain) a Florida Health Care Level II fingerprint background check and CPR certification
- A big HEART - and the ability to care for our clients and their property with dignity and respect; English fluency required
We help support our clients by assisting with activities of daily living (will vary by client):
- Bathing, dressing, toileting
- Light housekeeping, errands, appointments, and meal preparation
- Companionship, conversation, and engaging in activities of particular interest
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s or dementia care, and other illnesses
Applicants with prior home health industry experience are preferred, however we may consider other relevant experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and operate a drug free workplace.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Vehicle Insurance