We are seeking an experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our TEAM Full Time!
The Treatment Center by The Recovery Village is a new, state-of-the-art Residential Treatment Center for those overcoming Addictions, Substance Abuse, and co-occurring disorders. This Nurse Practitioner will report to the Medical Director. This facility is in Palm Beach, Florida.
The PMHNP provides advanced psychiatric nursing services to patients in treatment, in collaboration with a licensed Physician.
- Practice the profession of PMHNP in compliance with the laws, regulations, and standards within the State of Florida.
- Maintain timely, complete, accurate, and legible medical records for all patients evaluated and treated.
- Provide initial Psychiatric evaluations for new admissions.
- Actively participate and recommend care/treatment in daily Flash and treatment team meetings.
- Remain knowledgeable of psychotropic medications, including appropriate dosages and potential interactions.
- Participate (when asked) in the Peer-to-Peer function at the facility.
Learn more about us at our website!
- Master's Degree or above in Nursing from an accredited Psychiatric/Mental Health training program.
- At least one year of clinical experience as an RN or PMHNP, preferably in a residential or inpatient environment.
- ANCC Board Certification in a Psychiatric/Mental Health specialty or subspecialty.
- Licensed in the State of Florida as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (or license-eligible).
- Active and unrestricted DEA privileges.
- Must hold, or be willing to obtain, XDEA/Data 2000 (Suboxone waiver) privileges.
We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more!
The Recovery Village is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.
#LI-MV1 ARSIND #CB
Intensive Care Unit
Licensed Practical Nurse