To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cathedral City, CA 92234
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist (Coachella Valley & Victor Valley Regions)
Radnet Management Inc. • Cathedral City, CA
Posted 19 days ago
Other Great Industries
RadNet, Inc. is the national leader in outpatient imaging. Backed by 30 years of experience, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions using state-of-the-art equipment at over 300 centers in seven states. Our nationwide centers provide a full range of CT, MRI, Ultrasound, radiology, nuclear medicine, women's imaging, interventional radiology, breast cancer treatment, and other services to patients.
Our HR department is making a difference and implementing changes to positively impact our culture and engage our workforce. If you are interested in being a part of this high energy, excited department, our fast-paced human resources department is adding another experienced, service driven Generalist. This full-time opportunity will be responsible for supporting our Coachella Valley and Victorville/Victor Valley area facilities.
While this role is part of the HR team based out of our corporate office located in West Los Angeles, CA, the Human Resources Generalist will be based in either Temecula/Murrieta or Palm Springs/Rancho Mirage depending on the residential location of the person hired. This role allows the HRG to work from home one day per week and will require travel using your personal vehicle (we provide a car allowance and expense reimbursement).
In this role, you will support, guide, coach and provide service excellence. Your contribution as the Human Resources Generalist:
* Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including employment processing, compensation, training, and development, records management, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; leaves management (FMLA/CFRA/DFEH/ADA); completing personnel transactions.
* Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
* Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing the selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
* Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
* Manages expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
* Promotes the organization's philosophy and values; ensures quality in all areas, and encourages teamwork by coaching and providing support in the department and throughout the organization.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, work from home opportunity, paid holidays, 401k plan with match, flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant.
* Must have some experience with the FMLA, CFRA, ADA, FEHA and all California leaves.
* Must be coachable, trust-worthy, self-accountable with an exceptional work ethic.
* Demonstrate a high level of integrity, confidentiality, business ethics, a strong depth of knowledge, and a pro-active approach to customer service in furtherance of corporate objectives.
* Must have planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving, leadership, negotiation, facilitation, and presentation skills.
* Outstanding oral/written communication, organizational, Microsoft Office and computer skills required.
* Must be knowledgeable of all federal and state labor laws and Human Resource policies and practices.
* Must be curious, detail-oriented and able to work effectively both independently and with others.
* Must have current knowledge and proficiency using a variety of software including HRIS software.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Must have at least two (2) years' experience as a human resources generalist or like position in California. Bachelor's Degree and/or professional certifications a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000431211306
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.