To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative - Chain Accounts
Broadcast Music, Inc. • Nashville, TN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Music Moves Our World
The Sales Representative will leverage BMI’s long history as a leader in music rights management to secure music licenses from chain, specialty and national business accounts. By driving BMI’s music catalog value proposition, the successful sales representative connects with a wide range of industries and business through outbound sales calls. The Sales Representative in our National Sales team will also conduct outbound calls to develop their own leads for sales and pipeline activities.
This full-time position is an Inside B2B Sales role that works primarily over the phone, making outbound calls in a call center setting.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls to build and maintain client relationships by aligning BMI’s value to support the client’s business needs
- Manage and enhance a designated book of accounts as well as identify, develop and grow sales prospects within national accounts
- Provide sales expertise to a wide variety of industries and markets
- Develop working relationships with corporate business leaders and executives through approved communication platforms
- Manage and execute complex licensing negotiations and agreements to closure, remotely and by phone
- Meet and exceed assigned sales goals
- Achieve department and company objectives through teamwork and collaboration within the sales organization and other functional areas
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
- Sales experience with track record of at least 3 years of excellent sales performance in a Business to Business sector
- Experience selling exclusively over the phone or in a call center environment is highly preferred
- Ability to excel and deliver strong results in a team focused culture
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, create value and overcome objections
- Strong business acumen to support working across many industries with senior and corporate leadership
- Proficient with technology tools (Microsoft Office, Windows, CRM/Salesforce.com)
- Highly independent and self-motivated work style
- Strong proficiency with presentation and technical skills to convey complex ideas across a wide range of audience levels
- Passion and an entrepreneurial spirit is required to deliver strong solutions based sales results
- Superb attention to detail and administrative skills