Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
Years of Experience:
- Accounting/Audit background preferred.
- Communication skills necessary. Individual would be communicating, coordinating, and facilitating between BSOs/SSPs, Auditor, external/internal stakeholders and FMO-3 Audit Response Branch.
- Qualified candidates will perform the following:
- Review of FY20 PBCs, Samples, Follow-ups, and Exceptions.
- Producing and updating pertinent metrics reports and trackers, and other Ad-Hoc tasks assigned to report accurate metrics.
- Review, update FY20 Financial and IT PBCs, and maintaining ARC Tool master lists.
Candidate must have a minimum of five (5) years of full-time (excluding internships) experience within the past five (7) years of progressive experience providing accounting services to the Federal Government agencies (DoD experience is a plus) or Fortune 500 companies.
Bachelor s Degree from an accredited Client States college or university in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Social Service Payment System
- Information Technology