To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategy & Business Development Intern
Pro Staff • Plymouth, MN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Atterro has partnered with Cantel Medical in Plymouth, MN to add a Paid Intern (With MBA or in process of MBA) as a Strategy and Business Development Representative to their team! In this position the responsibilities are creation of business models in support of the global commercial strategies for their division Medivators. This position will work with global, cross functional employees of Cantel to drive strategic analyses to completion. Apply quantitative and qualitative market research methods and meet with outside stakeholders.
Full time 40 hours/week or will accommodate need for Part time (20 hours a week) during academic year if in process for your MBA.
- Perform strategy assessments and offer recommendations on new business opportunities to support the strategic growth of Cantel globally across three business divisions
- Assess business development opportunities by developing company profiles and strategic rationale for potential acquisitions
- Build revenue forecast that accurately and efficiently support decision-making for strategic activity, including but not limited to M&A, partnerships, and internal development
- Recommend prioritization according to key business and commercial needs related to corporate strategy with supervisor support
- Candidate for Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or other related field.
- Strong undergraduate candidates will be considered.
- Strong business acumen. Knowledge of the medical device / healthcare industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business opportunities with a variety of inputs and market insights
For immediate consideration, please call our office at 763-248-7192 or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.