Remote Help Desk Position working internally with Kelly Services. $18/hr.
- Troubleshoots technical computing problems and provides end-user support and problem ticket resolution for internal users.
- Handles end-user requests for hardware and software for supported clients in the environment.
- Updates assigned problem tickets and service requests.
- Escalates problems and requests as appropriate.
- Tracks and maintains site documentation, configurations, and maintenance. Completes special assignments and project work as needed.
- May contribute to desktop/laptop software evaluations and upgrades.
- May interface with third party vendors to resolve certain hardware/software problems.
Job Level Specifications:
- Intermediate knowledge of technical principles, concepts and standards acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience of substantially the same level.
- Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical computing problems and projects appropriate in scope and complexity; may be solved by the application of specialized technical knowledge, concepts or theories.
- Work is usually performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion.
- Receives initial direction and work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality.
- Interacts mostly with immediate management, project leaders and other professionals within the department or function.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant IT work experience in an enterprise-level environment
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
For an immediate response, email resume to Email blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply