Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a RN Case Manager!
This exciting opportunity will require a RN Case Manager who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a RN Case Manager and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a RN Case Manager:
- Assist patients navigating through chronic conditions/engage with patient & help them best manage their disease
- Assist with Doctors’ orders, doctor appointments, prescriptions, etc.
- Post Discharge Follow-up Calls: Weekly/monthly patient calls to ensure they are following the doctors’ orders once released
Requirements of a RN Case Manager:
- RN license in GA
- 3+ years of experience working as a RN
- 2+ years of Case Management experience,
- Ability to work from home (office is closed until at least January 2021): need computer, smart phone, internet, and private workspace
Hours for this Position of a RN Case Manager:
Advantages of this Opportunity of a RN Case Manager:
- Competitive salary $35/hr
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical and Dental
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the RN Case Manager position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to RN Case Manager
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Diseases And Disorders
Registered Nurse Certified