The PM/DEIA Expert will provide DEIA subject matter expertise, advisory, and consulting support; project/program management; program and process documentation; training development and support; and data analysis and reporting services in support of the agency-wide D&I Training Program. The PM/DEIA Expert will assist in the development of a holistic D&I Training program that will support customer’s goal of creating a culture that fosters creativity that will benefit the Agency workplace. The SME will register, track, and manage all contract requirements and to ensure a smooth transition/contract start up, staffing, deliverables, and quality management. Responsibilities: • Coordinate with the Equity and Inclusion (EI) Office federal government staff and, as needed, the Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Council to ensure that DTRA EI complements and support the current DEIA Plan.
• Communicate consistently and regularly with the COR and government PM and submit all contract deliverables accurately and on time.
• Manage and control efficient operations to ensure high levels of internal consistency, responsiveness, technical proficiency, risk mitigation, and timeliness of deliverables. • Assess existing Human Capital products (policies, programs, and procedures), processes, and agency workforce data to identify diversity gaps and provide recommended revisions incorporating D&I initiatives, in coordination with HR, EI and D&I Council.
• Collect DEIA- and human capital-related data and metrics (DTRA demographics, training needs, forecasting, Management Directive 715 Barriers (EEOC), and leadership development) and conduct/present detailed analyses in briefing and report formats.
• Provide DEIA subject matter expertise, consulting, and advisory support for customer’s existing Talent Development Programs. • Support HR Training Needs Assessment to determine workforce DEIA training needs and identify Agency Group Training to close workforce gaps. • Deliver customer satisfaction with consistent high-quality and punctuality. • Communicate clearly, partner effectively, and report accurately.
• Make recommendations to the government for decision-making that are timely and effective on operational issues to match D&I Training program priorities, requirements, schedules, and specialized needs in individual tasks. • Respond quickly to a broad range of requests and coordinate resources across tasks where necessary and appropriate. Minimum Requirements: • Minimum of 5 years as a DEIA SME
• Clearly demonstrate qualification/certification in DEIA topics. • Strategic thinker and influencer with strong analytical skills.
• Always exhibit accepted customer service practices and professional acumen.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Decision Making