Description :CDL-A Dry Van Truck Driver Job - Emporia, Kansas
Company Driver Solo John Christner Trucking is now Hiring COMPANY DRIVERS!Company Driver Pay Now Start at $0.60 per Mile! - New 2022 Pay Increase!
For over 35 years, our family-owned business has been delivering exceptional transportation solutions with integrity, dependability and stewardship. You may know us as being a home for successful Independent Contractors, but now we're welcoming Company Drivers into the family!
If you're a solo or team company driver looking for a successful and rewarding career with many opportunities for advancement, check out John Christner Trucking today! We Offer Company Drivers:
Company Driver Requirements:
- Solos Start at $0.60 per Mile - New 2022 Base Pay Increase
- Teams Start at $0.65 per Mile - New 2022 Base Pay Increase
- $1,200 Referral Bonus - One Time Payout
- NEW $0.15/Gallon Rebate from Love's
- LIMITED TIME $1,000 Orientation Pay
- $0.02 per Mile Safety Bonus, Paid Quarterly
- Now Offering PRACTICAL Miles!
- 1 Day Off for Every 7 Days Out
- Health Care, Including Dental and Vision
- 401(k) With Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation Based on Tenure
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Tenure Awards at 6 Months, 1 Year, 2 Year and 5 Years
- $40/Hour Detention Pay after 2 Hours!
- Multiple Pick-up and Drop Pay - $40 After First
- Must possess a valid Class-A CDL and 3 months tractor-trailer driving experience
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
JCT is big enough to offer all you need to be successful but we're small enough to know you by name. We have the right trucks, the right freight, the right people. Apply online or give us a call today to discuss your future as a Company Driver at John Christner Trucking!
Apply now or call
for more information!
Emporia, Kansas CDL-A Dry Van Truck Driving Job
John Christner CDL-A Dry Van Truck Driver Job in Emporia, KS
This job originated on HiringDriversNow.com
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)