CHENEGAPROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SERVICES
Company Job Title:
Solutions Architect – GNMA - CPTS
Chenega Job Title:
Systems Architect II
Exempt, Full-Time, Regular
Chenega Professional & TechnicalServices (CPTS) is seeking a SolutionsArchitect for a Strategic Modernization Planning Support effort to mature afederal agency’s Enterprise Architecture (EA) program. Phases will maintain data standardization,sharing and reuse resulting in a firm foundation for an agile Architecturewithin a Cloud-hybrid Infrastructure environment and incorporation ofinnovative technologies with modernization techniques.
- Ensure that the solution deliveryefforts and projects leverage all aspects of EA by EA layers, i.e. business, informationand/or technology and via guidance at the enterprise solution architecturelevel across layers.
- Consult with application orinfrastructure development projects to harmonize systems or infrastructure withthe enterprise solution architecture and identify when it is necessary tomodify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Ensure that all individual solutiondesign and analysis work is documented in a structured fashion aligned to theEA framework and is stored in a common place.
- Experience developing informationtechnology software solutions and architectures in accordance with openstandards and federal enterprise architectures.
- Reviewrequirement specifications and business process artifacts for proposed solutionimplementation.
- Developroad maps describing the evolution of all enterprise solution portfolios fromcurrent state to future state.
- Collaboratewith various technology stakeholders, vendors, and other partners on technologydiscussions, implementations, and strategy.
- Otherduties as assigned
MinimumQualifications: (Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business ortechnology-related field.
- 5 years of experience in a technologyenvironment and specialized knowledge in the areas of system design,engineering, and integration.
- Experiencewith any of the following is preferred:Windows Servers, Solaris, HP-UX, RHEL, Oracle, MS SQL Server,Informatica, Weblogic, IIS, Business Objects, Xcelsius, Info View (Reports), MSShare Point, .Net, IAAS, SAAS, PAAS.
- Technologycertifications a plus.
- Possessa Public Trust clearance.
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
- Strongoral and written communication abilities, with strong conceptual andsystems-thinking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Highlevel of professionalism, diplomacy, and patience working with many keystakeholders.
- Abilityto multitask efficiently and effectively.
- Attentionto detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimalsupervision.
URL blocked - click to apply(The physical demands describedhere are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includeclose vision.
Work Environment: (The work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work ina temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure toelectronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas ofoperations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborneparticles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ChenegaCorporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Nativepreference under PL 93-638.
Weparticipate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Software As A Services
Platform As A Services
Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)