To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shakopee, MN 55372
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer (FT -3rd Shift)
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel • Shakopee, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Performs security related duties and provides guest service involving the general facilities and properties, as well as assists in the protection of various company assets. Deals with safety issues for the overall protection of team members and guests including responding to all emergencies
- Performs post duty on various locations within properties. Checks guest identification as needed.
- Escorts team members carrying monetary assets exceeding prescribed amount. Informs Surveillance of such escorts.
- Assists Hard Count Cashiers in transporting coin and currency within the casino by clearing traffic and providing escort.
- Delivers chip buys and credit to and from Blackjack pits. Verifies chip amounts match paperwork for various tables within the pit.
- Provides general patrol of interior and perimeter of facilities and properties. Checks for unusual occurrences and resolves or reports such occurrences to Security Supervisors.
- Distributes playing cards to Blackjack pits. Collects playing cards used by the Blackjack pits for disposal. Verifies that all paperwork are accurate and in compliance with applicable policies. Disposes of cards as appropriate.
- Collects cash and cash-equivalents from Blackjack drops and delivers to Soft Count. Verifies all paperwork for accuracy.
- Provides information, direction, and assistance to all guests and team members.
- Responds to emergency situations including medical, severe weather, fires, thefts, assaults, bomb threats, evacuations as directed, physical or verbal conflicts, and criminal activities. Reports or resolves medical occurrences and provides first aid as necessary.