Careers at Landmark, part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses. At Landmark, we work to deliver high quality, comprehensive care to chronically ill patients wherever they reside and whenever they need it. We focus on doing what’s right for the people we serve, even when it’s not easy. This is your opportunity to be part of a compassionate team that is setting out to change health care for complex, chronic patients. We’re looking for driven people like you because changing the status quo takes dedication. Here, we’ll invest in your personal and professional growth while giving you a unique opportunity to make a difference. Helping people feel their best is a rewarding part of doing your life’s best work.℠
Are you compassionate and driven to improve the lives of others?
Do you have a natural ability to connect with others?
If so, we’re looking for people like you to help patients with complex, chronic conditions stay well, at home. If you are an RN and are energized by the prospect of treating patients where they reside, you will enjoy the flexibility, independence, and spectrum of responsibilities that come with this role
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Work Schedule: Evenings- Monday through Friday 3:00pm-9:00pm or Weekends-Saturday & Sunday 11:00am to 8:00pm
As an Urgentivist Extender – Registered Nurse at Landmark Health, you’ll visit patients in their homes to address urgent medical needs and help them avoid unnecessary hospitalizations. During every in-home patient visit, you’ll collaborate with the supervising Landmark provider by phone or video to determine the appropriate evaluation and care
You’ll help patients by evaluating their health, providing treatments, educating patients on their conditions, documenting the interaction, and helping to coordinate follow-up care
• Patient assessment and evaluation: Vital signs, physical exam point of care testing (E.g. – glucose levels), venipuncture, EKG, medication compliance and reconciliation, adherence to discharge instructions, etc
• Patient treatment: Nebulizer treatments, wound care, medication administration, etc. Treatment directives are only per the supervising Landmark Provider’s direction
• Patient education: Diabetes prevention, hypertension, fall assessment, improve overall health literacy per the direction of the Landmark Provider
• Documentation: Assist supervising Landmark Provider with documenting findings and outcomes of the visit
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Degree in Nursing from accredited school-Associates or higher
- Registered Nurse license in the state of position
- Access to reliable transportation to conduct patient visits required
- Comfortable working with electronic medical records and mobile technology
- Solution-oriented mindset and work approach. Charisma and a natural ability to connect with others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on empathy and building rapport with patients.
- The ability to go anywhere within a 45-minute radius from your home within your shift hours
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Urgent care, emergency room, or community home health experience preferred
- IV or blood draw certification preferred
- 1+ years of experience evaluating, assessing and providing patient care
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: registerd Nurse, RN, Field Based, Landmark Health, Ohio, Blue Ash, #RPO, #Red, #ORWALPN