- Develop and maintain an enterprise architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement healthcare centric applications and services.
- Develop and deliver enterprise architecture services/solutions that are aligned with business requirements; optimized for availability and lowest cost; and delivered with appropriate service transition documentation and support to operations teams.
- The candidate must:
- Model an ownership mindset coupled with a drive to collaborate across teams and find a way to achieve the desired outcomes through innovation, creativity, and overall drive to win – together.
- Contribute and follow a multi-cloud architecture for hosting applications and services.
- Own and promote the ‘Service Strategy’, ‘Service Design’, and ‘Service Transition’ focus areas of an ITIL based service delivery framework.
- Develop capacity, availability, cost modeling, and security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices.
- Lead or participate in application and infrastructure projects as necessary to ensure business outcomes during architecture project phases.
- Provides guidance in the system development life cycle (SDLC, Agile) and application development efforts
- Stay abreast of technology trends, security, news, and evolving legislative/regulatory changes related to enterprise services.
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure:
- Databases – MSSQL InterSystems Cache
- Operating systems - Windows, Linux, Mac OSX
- Cloud Computing and Containerization platforms
- TCP/IP networks - WAN and LAN
- Modern Authentication Protocols- SAML, OAUTH
- Direct experience designing IAM technologies and services:
- Active Directory
- Public Cloud Service Provider(s): Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management (e.g., ITIL-related disciplines).
Industry and Regulatory Experience in these domains:
- HIPPA Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- HITECH Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
Netsmart provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions at Netsmart will be based on performance, qualifications, abilities, education and experience. Netsmart does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Netsmart complies with any applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.