To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead UI Engineer
Apex Systems • Lincoln, RI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex has an opportunity for a Lead UI Engineer role in the Lincoln, RI area. This is a 6 month contract to Full Time/Perm position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Lead UI Engineer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Claudio Baccari, Senior Professional Recruiter-Application Delivery Lead (ADL), at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Position: Lead UI Engineer
Apex Job ID: 831395
Location: Lincoln, RI
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6 month contract to Full Time/Perm
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Establishes and implements standards and guidelines for development of front-end code for the company’s web site and mobile applications.
• Mentors and provides feedback on development best practices to the Web Development section members.
• Reviews code for consistency and compliance with established standards.
• Provides validation of estimates for development efforts for the web site and mobile applications.
• Provides guidance on the use of specific tools used for web site and mobile application development and deployment.
• Ensures adherence to agile processes and iterative development with a focus on speed to market.
• Collaborates with the Principal Solution Architect and the Enterprise Services and Configuration Section Manager to ensure that web development is in line with the future direction of technology.
• Attends training and/or industry seminars as appropriate, to stay abreast of current technologies, trends and directions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5-8+ years’ or professional experience in development front-end and/or mobile applications
Nice to haves:
Knowledge of Node.js, iOS Developer Tools, Android Developer Tools, Deployment and provisioning to the App/Play store, automated testing, JSCON APIs and Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration best practices for application design and delivery are a plus
Knowledge in Swift with understanding of Objective-C, Java and/or Kotlin, payments and In-App purchasing, custom UI components, performance tuning, beta testing processes, background services and workers, App analytics, A/B testing, fastlane and Bluetooth LE are a plus.
Must be able to pass a background check
Health and Medical Benefits options
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.