To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA 22209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lead Learning Delivery Specialist
The CSI Companies • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Lead Learning Delivery Specialist for our client in the Arlington, VA area. This is for a well-known accounting organization and one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Location: Arlington, VA 22209
Contract terms/length: 7-8 month contract (potential to extend)
Schedule: Standard business hours
The Learning Delivery team collaborates with many parts of the talent organization to enable the delivery of learning programs.
- Act as a learning and talent development specialist focused on the delivery of effective and leading-edge learning and development. Develop and execute an optimum delivery strategy through collaboration with the Development Leader, Program Manager, and Delivery Manager for assigned programs.
- Team with Development Leader/Program Manager and Delivery Manager to establish delivery strategy and approach for assigned learning programs
- Team with Program Managers to document program delivery requirements for assigned programs throughout planning phase and coordinate and communicate with teams.
- Take lead responsibility for overseeing the execution of the delivery processes for assigned learning programs, teaming with the Program Manager and others as appropriate and properly leveraging resources in accordance with the scope of services.
- Demonstrate business, industry and program knowledge to be effective in delivering assigned programs.
- Provide knowledge support regarding delivery processes, tools and technology in support of learning.
- Team with other staff as appropriate, and obtaining support from Delivery Manager to effectively delegate according to the scope of services.
- Coordinate with Delivery Managers to ensure national policies, programs and guidelines are followed by team and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 4 years of related experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Sound leadership skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Up to 25% travel