To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fresenius Medical Care • New York, NY
Posted 14 days ago
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Executes secretarial and administrative assignments of confidential nature and relieves management of clerical, administrative and business detail as necessary. Performs standard administrative functions such as screening telephone calls, opening mail, scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar, sets up the office filing system, and coordinates meetings.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, provides a broad range of secretarial & administrative support that may include details of a confidential nature.
- Executes secretarial and administrative assignments of a complex and confidential nature and relieves management of clerical work, administrative, and business detail as necessary.
- Sets up and maintains official department filing system, records management, databases.
- Prepares memos, correspondence, agendas, minutes, and policy explanations.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes information as required by manager(s). Assists in department reporting requirements and form completion.
- Assembles budgets and tracking budget expenses and variances. Pays and tracks invoicing.
- Performs standard administrative functions such as screening telephone calls, opening mail, scheduling appointments and maintaining the calendar, and coordinating meetings (internal or external.)
- Organizes travel arrangements and completes expense reports.
- Interfaces with a various levels of management across organizations and with external customers.
- May serve as a point of contact for other departments such as IT, HR, building and facilities, etc.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required, some specialized secretarial training preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years’ related experience.
- Knowledge of business & technical vocabulary.
- Familiar with standard business concepts, practices & procedures within administrative support.
- Able to employ basic reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of computer software such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database programs.
- Knowledge organizational operations & procedures
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job: Administrative / Clerical
Primary Locations: United States-New York-New York
Other Locations: United States-New York-New York
Shift: Day Job