To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1245 Worcester Street
Natick, MA 01760
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Retail Sales Associate - Seasonal ..
Advantage Solutions • Natick, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Part Time Retail Sales Associate - Seasonal
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are hiring a part-time customer-centric Retail Sales Associate for a pop up retail shop for an online retailer of home goods and furnishing. As a Sales Associate you will help drive retail sales at a unique event showcasing exciting home products by helping people find the perfect furniture, home furnishings, décor and goods all at the right price. Candidates should have previous retail sales experience, provide exceptional customer service, be tech-savvy, passionate about design, and have a command over sales. Our ideal candidate is strong in sales and is excited to share home décor options with new and existing customers.
Things to consider:
- Pop Up Shop located at Natick Mall
- 20 - 30 retail hours a week from Nov 1, 2018 - Jan. 4th, 2019
- Mandatory pre-event training week of Oct. 22nd
- Pop-up runs from Nov. 1 - Jan. 2
- Availability to work Mall holiday hours including Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, NYE, NYD
- Competitive pay rates starting at $26/hr. - $30/hr.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Engage and inform customers on key brand points and what is happening at the Pop-up (giveaways, sweepstakes, programming, etc.)
- Drive and increase in-store sales through customer interaction
- Be a brand expert - understand our brand and as well as products and services, and be able to guide consumers through the online experience
- Maintain event appearance, quality of goods and a clean and well-kept store
- Manage the consumer flow of the event space
- Restock low product and premiums and replace damaged display merchandise
- Introduce customers who are looking for interior design help/to make purchases to a brand employee
- College degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Basic Knowledge of home décor and renovations
- 5 - 7 years of retail experience – leadership experience a big plus
- Minimum 1-year retail sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and be solutions driven
- Understanding of how the online retail experience works
- Creative, energetic, and passionate!
- Bilingual a plus (English & Spanish)