- Troubleshoots technical computing problems and provides end-user support and problem ticket resolution for internal users.
- Handles end-user requests for hardware and software for supported clients in the environment.
- Updates assigned problem tickets and service requests.
- Escalates problems and requests as appropriate.
- Tracks and maintains site documentation, configurations, and maintenance. Completes special assignments and project work as needed.
- May contribute to desktop/laptop software evaluations and upgrades.
- May interface with third party vendors to resolve certain hardware/software problems.
Job Level Specifications:
- Intermediate knowledge of technical principles, concepts and standards acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience of substantially the same level.
- Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical computing problems and projects appropriate in scope and complexity; may be solved by the application of specialized technical knowledge, concepts or theories.
- Work is usually performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion.
- Receives initial direction and work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality.
- Interacts mostly with immediate management, project leaders and other professionals within the department or function.
- 3+ years of technical support experience
- Knowledge of Linux
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Server (Computer Science)