To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Andover, MA 01810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Post Market Surveillance Specialist
Eliassen Group • Andover, MA
Posted 1 month ago
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Post Market Surveillance Specialist with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry. Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space. If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who’s goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we’d like to talk with you!
This is a contract position that is expected to go, at least, for 6 months.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Handling the receipt, processing, monitoring, and reporting of product defect complaints
- Making MDR determination
- Investigating and documenting all activities and creating the summaries of the investigation
- Ensuring the process is completed in accordance with standard procedures.
- Following complaint files through completion.
- Determining complaint codes (Product & Incident).
The client would like to see:
- Experience in post-market complaints in an FDA regulated industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, clinical sciences or
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations and standards such as ISO 13485 and FDA Quality System Requirements.