To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tracy, CA 95377
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Manager
Metro Logistics (USA) Inc. • Tracy, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Metro Logistics Inc. offers a fast, fun, team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. As such we are relentlessly focused on innovating at every level of our business, investing in new technologies and products, and attracting the best talent to drive the company forward.
Metro Logistics is a privately owned third-party logistics provider, managing over twelve million square feet of warehouse space across North America and Europe. We service the most complex and challenging distribution needs of our customers, and we are looking for a Human Resources Manager at our Tracy, California facility.
Using your knowledge of HR best practices and strong communication skills you will be responsible for providing expertise on all human resources matters including, employee relations, performance management, and organizational development. The Human Resources Manager will be accountable to ensure the facilities needs are met through appropriate involvement and collaboration with Operations and HR Shared Services team.
Using your strong organizational and administrative skills, you will play an integral role in recruitment, onboarding, HRIS maintenance, HR Metric tracking, file maintenance, and health and safety programs.
The successful candidate will ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal employment regulations while meeting all DC operational goals. Provide guidance and interpretation to the DC Leadership team and team members with regards to all policies and procedures. In conjunction with the Human Resources Director, will aide in the successful implementation of the companies ‘Our Way’ culture program underpinned through the four fundamental values and behaviors; Our Customer, Our Team, Our Company, and Our World.
Ideally, you will have 5-years’ experience working in a fast paced environment in a Human Resources management role, with a degree or diploma in Human Resources. A PHR designation is an asset. Bilingualism (English / Spanish) is not required, but an asset.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships in an environment of fast change; must be able to direct, and motivate a diverse team member population.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of teams.
- Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service.
- General knowledge of and ability to operate a personal computer; working knowledge of Microsoft Office & various HR software and systems.
Metro Logistics (USA) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer