SEEKING A NEW CAREER OPPORTUNTY?
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES MAY BE THE PLACE FOR YOU!
We are seeking...
candiates who possess strong customer service skills with the ability to work independently and multitask
- pays attention to detail
Valid Driver's license, claen driving record, and reliable,private transportation is required
Open availability required
Must be able to work overnights and weekends
Seeking officers for the Madison County Area
Pay Rate $11/hr
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide to the office a reliable phone number where the officer can be reached (i.e. cellular)
- Be able to obtain reliable transportation.
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Be willing to work the 3 different shifts (i.e.,day/swing/grave, etc) and sometimes 6 days per week.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchase Programs
- Company Paid Uniforms!
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
Attention To Detail
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: SECUR84073A
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.