Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$17.00 to $20.00 hourly
A Retail company is looking to add to their expanding team with a Human Resources Assistant. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter eager to grow their career within their field. Join a growing company with a reputable work environment! The ideal candidate would be highly-skilled and eager to succeed in and whose role will include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks while providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. If you're based in the El Segundo, California area, you may want to check out this HR Assistant opportunity offered on a long-term contract / temporary to hire basis.
Responsible for answering questions from the public, performing record keeping using database, payroll, and maintaining employee records and files. Also preparing monthly attendance calendar reports, uploading documents to shared drive, and preparing newsletters and flyers.
- Offices on-site in El Segundo, Start time of 7:40am Monday - Friday
- Candidate with experience working in an office environment, basic Office 365 skill set (word, excel, outlook), tech savvy
- Partake in new employee on-boarding orientation planning
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Explore the internet to locate potential customers
- Manage employee database archives
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
- Have prior experience in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Clerk for more information.
- Brochure Design
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)