To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Security Officer - Weekends
Securitas USA • Omaha, IA
Posted 10 days ago
Part Time Security Officer Openings Available! Weekends!
Securitas is the largest security company in the United States! We currently have entry level positions that require NO Experience!!!
Join us in reaping the benefits of working with a company that works for you! Ideal candidates would be pursuing hands on, fast paced environments with the ability to grow within our company. Additional qualities such as strong customer service and computer skills are a big PLUS+! PLEASE DO NOT let this opportunity pass; make the decision to start your new career today!
Part-Time Weekend shifts available
Starting wage is 13.00/HR
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Observes and reports
- Does various patrols
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Protects assigned post
- Responds to emergencies
- Prepares reports and manages logs
- Monitors cameras
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
Why Securitas? Because we offer an opportunity!