Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Mobile Senior Capability Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and supporting end-to-end service delivery activities including all service offerings, in particular the value that the service delivers. As a Sr. Capability Analyst, you will be engaged in portfolio management, service roadmap, prioritization of initiatives, budgets, and authorization of the release of new capabilities for the UHC Mobile application. This role will support technical performance and stability activities and will focus on continued opportunities to further scale and stabilize the upstream and downstream systems that support the UHC Mobile application.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Compile and report on daily, monthly, and YTD operational metrics year over year and vs. goal
- Analyze data to identify “root cause” of variances to goal by operational area
- Clarify and coordinate delay and cancellation coding to ensure accurate data for analysis.
- Assess changes to schedule structure for risks to operational reliability, e.g., schedule tightness, recoverability options, etc.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, as requested
- In collaboration with SME’s create a cross functional team to develop effective technical solutions and strategies based on business support needs
- Serve as escalation point for escalated incidents or member journeys and manage to resolution associated to the UHC Mobile application
- Develop project plans and provide regular status updates on applicable projects and initiatives
Measures of Success & Competencies:
- Primary reporting on the success of the UHC Mobile application across all LOBs with operational reviews
- Coordinate specified services will be tracked at monthly, weekly reviews
- Support the efforts to ensure that we have the proper telemetry and monitoring in order to support the reviews include the following metrics/outlooks for each service:
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Benchmark to industry performance standards
- Performance to SLAs pages, APIs, underlying systems, etc.
- Current Risk profile against plan, including resiliency assessment and security vulnerability
- Time to provision new capability/version of capability
- Case metrics
- User experience metrics
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information science, or in a related computer disciplines OR equivalent years of work history and experience in related fields
- Familiarity with SDET and/or DevOps experience
- Experience in an information technology field
- Experience developing test automation tools and frameworks
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Participation in design and code inspections
- Demonstrated analytical skills with experience carrying out and supporting tests to identify performance leaks in an IT structure
- Demonstrated technical skills with extensive training on computer software and hardware, including servers and systems, to successfully lead IT departments
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with experience directly addressing user issues with software, hardware, and servers
- Proven experience utilizing solid communication methods (verbal and written) with team members, management personnel, and end users throughout the organization
- Experience with automated data collection process from databases and APIs
- Experience analyzing raw data to uncover pattern that improves member experience
- Familiarity with dev-ops tools and technologies such as Azure, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.