Engineering Recruiter, SRG Global
SRG Global, a vital part of the Impellam Group, is a Global Life Sciences staffing and consulting firm that delivers talent to give STEM businesses the definitive edge in a highly competitive marketplace. Providing a team of trained scientists, engineers, and clinical professionals, we apply specialized insider knowledge to the full spectrum of STEM jobs and create tailored talent solutions built to meet our clients’ unique business needs.
We are seeking a Life Sciences Recruiter to join our talented team. This position can sit in either one of our branch locations (Woburn, MA or Raleigh, NC) or can be remote.
The role of the recruiter is to understand client requisitions so that candidates can be sourced, screened, and submitted resulting in the fulfillment of our client’s requisitions. This is a fast-paced and rewarding team environment, offering a competitive benefits package and industry-best commission potential.
As a Life Sciences Recruiter, you will partner with your Client Solutions counterpart to attract and source great candidates, and facilitate their journey to becoming outstanding new hires. This will require you to be consultative, creative, collegial, and results-oriented in your approach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Source passive and active candidates through various means including networking sites and groups, job boards, databases, and referrals
- Contact and engage candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualify and/or disqualify candidates to present the best resources to our clients
- Work in tandem with our Client Solution Managers to present candidates, schedule interviews, negotiate compensation, and place candidates on assignment
- Utilize, update, and maintain recruiting tools and systems (e.g., MS Dynamics, Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Stay up to date of relevant news in the biotech, tech, and startup space
- 4+ years of recruiting experience within the life sciences space (specifically: Quality, engineering, validation and regulatory)
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates
- Experience sourcing diverse candidates through multiple channels
- Passion/interest and understanding of science and technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection; demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search tools, and/or social networking to find and attract top talent
- Demonstrated ability to instill trust, analyze, and solve problems while anticipating the needs of our business partners
- Ability to use a wide range of information sources in reviewing recruiting and compliance strategies
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals, and meeting deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as CRM experience
As well as a competitive salary and a lucrative commission plan, SRG offers an entrepreneurial culture with a great work-life balance.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
- Customer Relationship Management