To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
295 First Merit Circle
Akron, OH 44307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate - Customer Solutions Center
Huntington National Bank • Akron, OH
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Associate position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. This high volume sales and service position will allow you to engage your customer service skills by delivering prompt and accurate answers to telephone banking customers and promoting self-service options and convenience services to our customers.
In the Customer Service Associate role you will:
- Provide outstanding service to and builds relationships with over 100 customers every day
- Work individually and as a team to meet and exceed established goals, i.e. call handle time goals, availability goals, customer service performance goals, sales and quality goals
- Maintain up to date knowledge on Huntington products, services, technology, and procedures
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Candidates must be available to work day, afternoon or evening shifts during the week and on weekends as part of their normal permanent schedule. Shifts will be assigned based on business needs
- Previous call center or banking experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly resolve complex customer problems using various resources including computer screens and other reference materia
- Will be responsible for resolving customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to use a headset and to sit for long periods of time
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and the Internet
Application Process Steps
After you fill out your application, you will be required to complete a two-part Online Assessment.This assessment is being conducted by Infor Talent Science and is comprised of both cognitive and behavioral components that improve the interview and selection process.
- When prompted, please register for the Assessment using your email address and a password of your choosing.
- Carefully follow the on-screen instructions, and read the FAQ's if you have questions.
Please note: Your application is not complete until you have submitted your completed Assessment.