As part of the Sims marketing team, the Marketing Web Specialist is responsible for administering and maintaining all aspects of the Sims Group website presence, including creating, editing and publishing of website content. Using Google tools (Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager), track website traffic and user behavior and provide monthly reports. Ensure content is driving traffic and engagement and make recommendations for website performance improvement aligned to business goals.
1. Create, develop and oversee written, visual and audio content for global web presence -- SMM, SRS, SMR websites.
2. Administer Wordpress content management system for global websites.
3. Oversee website improvements in conjunction with 3rd party web developers. Technical configuration of Wordpress should optimize SEO and website response times.
4. Develop SEO/SEM strategies including keyword analysis and link-building activities.
5. Support social media strategies with website updates.
6. Control privilege levels for in-house users.
7. Coordinate web projects across departments.
8. Maintain brand integrity and graphic standards throughout web properties.
9. Copyedit and proofread all web content.
11. Keep current with emerging web technology.
12. Track and report site metrics using Google tools and website form completions.
13. Work cooperatively with key team members, and external creative and production partners.
14. Perform any other duties and reporting assigned by the Web Content Developer.
15. Represent Sims Group in a positive and professional manner.
16. Maintain proper work ethic and attention to detail.
17. All other duties as assigned.
Internal: The position requires communication with regional Marketing Managers and NA VP Sales and Marketing, marketing personnel and IT personnel.
External: This position should maintain open communication and a good rapport with creative partners and development partners.
* Must be able to take on new assignments as needed regardless of existing workload
* Must work under deadlines and related stresses in a timely manner
* Must be able to handle various personnel and other situations as they arise in a professional manner.
-Work is normally performed in a typical office work environment often sitting for extended periods.
Please note that applicants who may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in and complete the hiring process may advise Sims in writing.
Sims is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please indicate salary requirements on application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
High School Diploma or equivalent
Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communications or Digital Marketing
Three to five years' experience in a similar role
Experience working with global B2B audiences, technology companies
-Excellent communications skills
-Superior content writing and technical writing abilities
-Content management systems experience (Wordpress preferred)
-Experience in SEO/SEM, UX
-Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
-Problem solving capability
-Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
-Ability to engage professionally and comfortably with internal and external partners
-Google Analytics Certification
-Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW)
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Content Management Systems