To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Athens, GA 30602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Manager - University of Georgia at Sanford Stadium
Aramark • Athens, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food service appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationships. Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark's standard model. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems to eliminate custom/manual reports. Utilize food production software to assure compliance with contracts. Accurately compute all menu costs for sales opportunities as well as on-going menu revisions. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both food and labor initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Consistent application of Aramark’s operating standards and processes with particular focus on efficiencies in food standards. Understand end-to-end supply chain and procurement processes and systems to ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour. Ensure compliance with government regulations and education on industry trends.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience and prior experience in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran