To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ 85215
- Phone: 919-782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Control Clerk
Volt • Mesa, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
Location: Mesa, AZ
Hours: 6:00am to 3:30pm
Volt is seeking candidates with strong attention to detail, ability to lift 35-50lbs and can do physical work for long periods of time. The hired candidate will be pulling items and on their feet most of their shift (note: items are generally not heavy.) Top candidates will be able to closely follow direction and work independently.
Will work on a team of about 10 and report to Supervisor of Material Control. Will mostly work independently w/ little supervision.
- Picking and issuing material per Work Order requirements.
- Performing a combination of manual and clerical receiving, inventory control, and shipping duties in accordance department procedures.
- Operating light trucks, forklifts, pallet jacks, or commercial vehicles to transport production material within company sites. (Willing to train)
- Loading and unloading trucks as required in accordance with safe handling practices.
- Daily organization and packaging of products to ship domestically and internationally.
- Utilizing computer system to conduct cycle counts of inventory material.
- Organizing and Maintaining warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material handling and storage.
- Reporting any unsafe conditions to upper management.
- Interacting with and supporting Production Planning, Transportation, Quality and Operations.
- Experience picking/working stockroom/warehouse, etc.
- Someone who is committed to this role long term.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.