Current Compassus Colleagues: Please apply via Workday.
“Being a Clinical Liaison gives me the opportunity to work with some of our most acutely ill patients. It challenges me to utilize not only my nursing skills but communicative skills while maintaining empathy and compassion”
-Jennifer, Clinical Liaison
As a Compassus Clinical Liaison, you are offering a gift of great support and service – the gift of comfort, peace and dignity to patients facing serious and life-limiting illnesses. Because all of our Clinical Liaisons are Registered Nurses, they can have a first-hand, deeper conversation about the care and service Compassus provides. As the Clinical Liaison you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with the hospice referral sources. Along with the Hospice Care Sales Consultants, you will inform healthcare providers and community members about the benefits of hospice to ensure individuals receive care that aligns with their personal values and preferences, regardless of their condition.
At Compassus, we are dedicated to compassionate care, clinical excellence and providing comfort and support to patients and their families facing the end of life. For many of our team members, this is more than a career—it’s a calling.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others? Join our team today as a Clinical Liaison to positively impact the experiences of our patients and families.
Using your clinical skills, you will begin and oversee the General In-Patient admissions process. Relationships with referral sources are built and maintained through direct contacts in the hospitals for the purpose of educating healthcare providers as well as the community about our hospice services
- Promote a positive working relationship among Inter-Disciplinary Team
- Communicate identified needs and potential solutions to the program leadership
- Represent Compassus and our services in a competent, professional manner consistent with the organization’s collaborative culture
- Assess and admit patients to hospice services with compassion and yet urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to travel to patient homes or nursing facilities in the local community
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Education, Experience, and Certifications
Registered Nurse in the state of employment and two to three years’ nursing experience required. Bachelor’s degree and experience in healthcare marketing preferred. Hospital and/or long-term care clinical experience is highly preferred. A valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
Compassus, including all Compassus affiliates, aligns with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or gender.
Long Term Care