The SOLDERING OPERATOR
performs soldering operations in accordance with job requirements. Operates soldering equipment and fixtures. Cleans finished parts per instructions.
Pay Rate: $13-14.50
1st and 2nd shift available
This position includes significant duties such as:
- Reads and follows routings, layouts, and related documents to produce soldered components and assemblies which meet design specifications in order to satisfy applicable quality standards.
- Performs soldering operations which may require using microscopes, tweezers, and microscopic parts to meet customer specifications.
- Learns to perform routine maintenance on soldering fixtures, such as cleaning fixtures and o-rings.
- Completes necessary paperwork and work records on a daily basis.
- Sorts scrap parts.
- May be assigned to various work stations, and may be required to perform assembly work.
- Complies with all safety precautions when working around molten solder.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.
Working Conditions: Frequent physical effort in handling light materials and hand operations. Frequently lifts light objects weighing approximately 1 pound. Occasionally lifts up to 35 pounds. Some exposure to hot solder, flux and cleaning solvents. PPE may include smocks, safety glasses and face shields.
Education: High School or General Education Diploma
If interested please apply on URL blocked - click to apply then call Phone number blocked - click to apply to schedule an appointment. Please feel free to stop in at Staffmark 9897 West McDowell Rd and speak with Account Manager for more information. Please be sure to complete the first step of the application process on line before calling.
- Soldering with resistance tweezers preferred
- 6-12 months minimum of Soldering experience preferred
Must have at least 6 months soldering experience
Use Power Tool
Use Hand Tool