To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2130 Roberts Drive
Anniston, AL 36207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Capstone Logistics, LLC. • Anniston, AL
Posted 6 days ago
Capstone Logistics is a fast growing, exciting company focused on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 48 states and over 400 Distribution Centers across the US. We are looking for a Supervisor to join our team and be part of something great. We have an outstanding career opportunity for a driven, successful Supervisor with 2-5 years of increasing management responsibility in the distribution/transportation fields. This position offers a competitive salary, bonus potential and a benefit package after 30 days.
*Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
*Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
*Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
*Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to corporate
*Audit of daily labor and billing reports
* Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
* Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues daily.
* Ensure all associates follow Capstone policies and work rules including Capstone safety work rules.
* Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate participation.
* Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
* Scheduling associate shifts based on customer requirements.
* Interview, hire, and train new associates.
* Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services performed.
* Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload, and payroll record administration according to Capstone policies and standard operating procedures.
* 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience in an industrial setting.
* Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
* Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong organization and prioritizing skills. .
* Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
* Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L statements; and prepare related management reports.
* Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Ability to stand for long period of times.
* Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as needed.
* Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete flooring and in varying temperatures
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience preferred
* BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is a plus but no required
* Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
* The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse environment.
* Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
* Experience with managing budgets and ability to create & maintain various management reports.
* Intermediate computer experience, ideally with Microsoft products.
* Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking.
* College degree is a plus.
This position offers a competitive salary, potential bonus and benefit package including 401K
Capstone Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. Capstone Logistics is a Drug- Free Workplace; background check required.