Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future ManTech is seeking a Database Manager / Administrator II to support the Navy Continuous Training Environment (NCTE) Corona Division in Norfolk, VA. Position Overview: * Knowledge of prevalent tactical system database structures. Ability to perform one or more of the following tasks in support of computer database administration: architects, designs, oversees the development of, or administers computerized databases, installs the applicable databases onto the appropriate computer operating systems, creates databases, configure databases (for a data warehousing application), uses import utilities to install databases. Includes creation of Indexes, Clusters, Snapshots, Views, and other database objects, as well as, management of Rollback Segments, Data File Size, and all the other aspects related to the performance tuning of databases. Write code for update queries, update data dictionaries as new fields are added to the database, and maintain a data correction log. Expand/update the data dictionary for the database and related applications.
* Active Secret security clearance
Experience Level/Education/Certifications: * Should have five (5) years of experience in the field of data analytics or database administration with a Master's degree, or seven (7) years of experience with a Bachelors degree.
* Master's degree with 5 years of experience in the information systems (IS) field or in a related area. Bachelor's degree with 7 years of experience in the IS field or in a related area.
* Shall meet requirements with current baseline and Computing Environment/Operating System (CE/OS) certifications as needed. Shall possess the necessary training, qualifications, and experience for the IAT-II level at a minimum in accordance with SECNAV M-5239.2 and DoD 8140/8570. CISSP desired. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at
. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Database Manager / Administrator II with Security Clearance
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Database Storage Structures