To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flanders, NJ 07836
- Benjamin Moore & Co.
- Phone: 201 949 6541
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Packaging Specialist
Benjamin Moore & Co • Flanders, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
- Manage package integrity testing, new packaging considerations, packaging issues in manufacturing and distribution centers
- Develop packaging specifications
- Use complaint data / information to identify potential package upgrades to improve package performance/expectations
- Document and manage all packaging changes or revisions
- Develop a change control communication process to alert sites of package material or package specification changes
- Perform routine quality control testing of packaged products including paint and colorant. Physical and performance testing includes:
- Torque test
- Drop Test
- Ship test
- Package material dimensions
- Participate in the logging-in and investigation of customer complaints
- Perform Pack ( product stability) Tests by setting up incubation trials
- Maintenance and Calibration of package lab equipment
- Data entry and analysis of SPC and other quality data using Microsoft Excel
- Assist with package equipment validation studies. Involves following sampling plans and performing necessary tests
- Become intimately familiar with SAP Quality Module
- BA/BS college degree in Packaging, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related science (or equivalent combination of education and experience) required
- 3 plus years experience in Consumer Products Company or Chemical Industry
- Background in quality systems, Good Manufacturing Practices, and statistical tools
- Project management and time management skills
- Process oriented
- Quality training and quality systems experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills