We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic!
- Perform preventive and/or predictive maintenance according to the work plan to maximize mean time between failures.
- Document maintenance activities using the facility’s maintenance management system and logs.
- Performs maintenance of the maintenance systems as required. Performs assigned general housekeeping duties.
- Performs regular inspection activities on equipment to identify abnormalities and takes appropriate actions to return equipment to good operating condition.
- Actively participate in improvement group activities sharing and utilizing knowledge to maximize the effectiveness of the group and its objectives.
- Lubricate equipment in accordance with lubrication schedule and equipment specifications to ensure reliable performance and prevent damage.
- Perform alignment checks on rotating equipment in accordance with equipment specifications in order to ensure reliable performance and prevent damage.
- Preferred High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate powered industrial vehicles.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Shift flexibility where weekends and nights may be required.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and potentially stressful conditions.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Ability to pass a skill qualification assessment.
- Management Systems
- Mean Time Between Failures
- Self Motivation