As a part of our continued growth, LKQ is seeking a Collections Specialist to join our Accounts Receivable team! You will be responsible for assisting branches in collecting and processing accounts receivable. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
- High School graduate required
- Willingness to be trained and learn company's products and procedures
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office software and other commonly used office equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to work well with others and have excellent customer relations skills
LKQ offers competitive pay and a very generous Benefits package that includes:
401k Plan with generous employer match, Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability), Paid Time-Off, Paid Holiday and Tuition Reimbursement program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The job requires sitting for relatively long periods of time while driving. The employee should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels, and occasional inclement driving conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in some work environments is moderately loud. This position requires frequent bending, climbing, moving, and lifting up to 30 pounds.