If you are ready for the next step in your Food & Beverage career....apply today! You have contributed and grown your banquet management career - now come to work for a company who takes care of you! The Doubletree in Myrtle Beach is hiring a Banquet Manager. Fresh off of a multi million dollar renovation, Doubletree Myrtle Beach is located on 27 acres and boasts 35,000 square feet of meeting space.
Hilton has been named #1 Best Place to Work in the US.Team Members from the world's most hospitable company say Hilton's culture, benefits and travel perks make it a great place for a career. We offer full medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and hotel travel discount benefits. We want you to thrive with a career and company who value work life balance while offering incredible career growth opportunities.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Manager, you will be responsible for managing all banquets and events in the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Banquet Manager will also be required to optimise sales and ensure staffing levels meet demand. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Banquets/Events
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
- Optimize sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels meet business demands
- Ensure training is carried out on an ongoing basis
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Banqueting team
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr