SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Prominent key player in the PEO Payroll division specializing in the on-boarding payroll processing which includes facilitating the timely and accurate processing of multi-state, weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll schedules and other related human resources functions and performs payroll projects while maintaining high confidentiality and effective communication of all employee-related payroll information. POSITION LOCATED IN BULVERDE, TX.
- Process payroll for Client companies.
- Process garnishments.
- Process general deductions.
- Process multi-state payroll.
- Work with Clients to resolve payroll issues.
- W-2 and I-9 maintenance.
- Interact with Client companies and employees regarding payroll and benefit questions.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in payroll processing, garnishments & general deductions, and W-2 & I-9 maintenance.
- Must have strong working knowledge of processing job costed and certified payrolls.
- Must have knowledge of time clock systems.
- Must be able to process multiple payrolls for numerous clients with various payroll schedules.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong working knowledge of personal computers and payroll database systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of handling routine payroll tasks and effectively communicating the results.
- Must have excellent writing, strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong ability to focus on detail, demonstrate accuracy, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be knowledgeable of state laws concerning payroll, overtime, and the like.
- CPP certification preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users as allowed by law.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply
. If interested, please click the appropriate apply button. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.
Certified Purchasing Professional