Take your career to the next level with [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior SAP Business Analyst (MM / PP / LE / QM)
. We offer jobs with Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career development through our generous, annual training contribution.
We are seeking an experienced Supply Chain and Quality IS business partner
with not only deep SAP MM/PP/LE technical knowledge but also a comprehensive understanding of the business drivers, processes, and context foundational to both the Supply Chain and Quality. The right person for this opportunity is just as comfortable working in the Supply Chain and Quality teams as they are in Information Services.
You will work alongside the Supply Chain and Quality leadership teams to identify, implement, and drive excellent execution of key strategic programs and support services. Leveraging our managed services providers, you will lead implementation and support teams to deliver outstanding Cynosure Global Supply Chain and Quality processes complimented by excellence in SAP business process and data driven analytics.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate has spent at least the last 7 years configuring SAP Production Planning, Materials Management, Inventory Management and Quality Modules to support a global FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- Be well versed in soft skills to easily explain the benefits of technology strategies in plain business language
- Partner with IS managed services to configure SAP Supply Chain and Quality processes optimized to drive excellence in Cynosure’s manufacturing, inventory, purchasing, and quality operations.
- Work with the analytics team to identify, develop and implement data rich PowerBI dashboards and KPI’s designed to optimally run and drive the Supply Chain and Quality teams - internationally.
- Be on top of what is possible by staying current in IS and Supply Chain/Quality trends
- Be skilled in influencing and energizing an organization to move towards new business process opportunities
- Build partnerships with the business, providers, and other organizations to create innovative solutions and align business priorities to the broad business goals and accountable for the results.
- Find, design, and implement opportunities for constant improvement
- Own and manage KPI’s alongside the business to reflect optimal business processes
- Work with and manage outside service partners to ensure the effective delivery of operational IS services
- Assist Cynosure Information Systems Leadership with the development of the IS Services Delivery strategy
- Ensure the IS portfolio adds value and results in continuous improvement and sustainable IS environment
- Ensure the highest quality solutions by leveraging and following a comprehensive change control process
- Identify and implement opportunities for training our supply chain and quality constituents in industry best practices
- Bachelor’s degree is a must / Master’s degree is preferred
- Certifications in SAP S/4 HANA is preferred
- Training/Certifications in PowerBI is preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of SAP ECC or SAP S/4 Hana in the MM/PP/IM/QA modules
- Experienced in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment
- Minimum 7 years configuring SAP Production Planning, Materials Management, Inventory Management and Quality Modules to support an FDA regulated manufacturing environment. He or she has a firm understanding of ATP, Demand Planning, MRP, and Sales and Operations Planning and how to configure SAP best practices around these Supply Chain concepts.
- Strong Matrix Management of cross functional global resources
- Proven leadership skills in directing staff to achieve objectives
- Knowledge of SAP PLM is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing process including S&OP, ATP, Demand Planning
- Strong working knowledge of the SAP purchase requisition to purchasing process Maintains a holistic business perspective
- Deep knowledge of SAP business processes and data, particularly in the areas of Supply Chain, Purchasing, and Quality.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining successful relationships across complex functions, IT Partners and the wider IS community.
- Persuasive communication and advocacy
- Understands and demonstrates IS organizational Practices and Approaches,
- Strategic thinking and visioning
- Strong in identifying relevant opportunities, new technologies and business impacts, generating innovative solutions
- Turns IT strategy into action
- Analytical thinking, Business requirements Analysis, Process design and evaluation
- Change management, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Delivering through others
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior SAP Business Analyst (MM / PP / LE / QM)
™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior SAP Business Analyst (MM / PP / LE / QM)
™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior SAP Business Analyst (MM / PP / LE / QM)
Sap Inventory Management
Sap Materials Management
Sap Production Planning
Sap S/4 Hana
Supply Chain Management